TREATMENT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA.
- Social denomination: ESPECIALIDADES DENTALES Y SANITARIAS LA GARENA, S.L.
- Commercial brand: CLINICA LA GARENA
- Home: C / Juan Carlos I, 3 LOCAL – CP: 28806 – ALCALÁ DE HENARES (MADRID)
- VAT: B85312353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data protection officer (DPO): email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
Your personal data will be used with the general purpose of the management and control of established business relationship and, specifically for:
- Manage full access and proper use of the services and / or products by the users themselves.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, applications, comments and questions to carry us through the services and / or products, as well as contact forms on our website (including, emails and / or phone calls).
- To provide, to update, maintain and protect services and / or products and activities.
- To offer new services and / or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, managing recruitment processes in selection processes employees and / or collaborators.
- communications: We may send emails, messages and other communications referring to services and / or products, Technical issues and changes therein. These communications are considered part of the services and / or products and can not give them up.
- Commercial communications (Marketing): We may use your information to contact you, both electronically as electronic, to survey, get their opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify changes, important developments of services and / or products, offers and / or promotions of our services and / or products or third companies related to us. These trade deals will, in any case, expressly authorized user and separate that, You may at any time revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented to effect the same, O well, from the preferences of the customer account.
Not treat your personal data for any other purposes beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or if any injunction.
Provided personal data will be kept and processed while the ratio is maintained to provide services and / or products, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising their right of withdrawal, in which case CLINICA LA GARENA data block during the time persist their legal obligations.
Personal data of people interested in receiving information on services and / or products will remain in the system indefinitely as concerned does not request the deletion.
The legal basis for data processing is the legitimization based on the consent of the borrowed for the purposes described above, to be requested at the time of:
- before proceeding to process your data,
- the registration as a customer or,
- proceed to send communications products CLINICA LA GARENA.
Requests for information that you send us require that the applicant voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to assist or provide services and / or products.
However, the person concerned may freely refuse to give us this data or, later, revoke previously granted consent to treat your data, While this negative make it impossible for us to fulfill your request.
Equally, We can process your data based on the legitimate interest of CLINICA LA GARENA to maintain and retain customers and / or users and better meet your expectations or previously expressed interest, not.: improve products, manage applications, queries or complaints, providing services and / or products similar to those employed, report promotions etc., without prejudice to compliance by clinic GARENA of other obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications electronically.
CLINICA LA GARENA understand that by providing us this data, the applicant guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, updating and accuracy of the same and accepts and expressly consent to treatment for the purposes described above.
In general, CLINICA LA GARENA not give your personal information to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our products.
By accepting the terms of Products, you expressly consent to these transfers. In case of revocation of consent we can not continue providing services.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS INTERESTED.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether clinic GARENA personal data relating to him are treated, o no. In particular, you can practice before CLINICA LA GARENA the following rights:
- Right of access: It allows the interested to know and learn about their personal data under treatment.
- Right of rectification: corrects errors, modify the data prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information object of treatment.
- Right suppression: You can request the deletion of data processed when they are no longer necessary for the execution or service delivery.
- Right opposition: his right to not perform the processing of personal data or leaving the same, except for legitimate reasons or exercise or defense of any claims, in which case we will keep you locked during the relevant period while legal obligations persist.
- Right opposition to sending advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications by CLINICA LA GARENA. In that case you may at any time revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented to effect the same, O well, from the preferences of the customer account.
- Limitation of treatment: Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of data, in which case it shall be kept only for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: Interested persons may request to receive data concerning him and we provided or that -always technically is possible- send them to another responsible treatment of your choice, in a structured commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automatic processing to produce effects or significantly affect.
Possibility to withdraw consent: Likewise, You have the right to withdraw at any time the consent given, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given at the time of providing your information.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set, Please send us a letter with all data, including DNI: CLINICA LA GARENA, C / Juan Carlos I 3 LOCAL – CP: 28806 – ALCALA DE HENARES (MADRID), or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of law you want to practice.
Possibility to complain to the Control Authority CLINIC Garenaalso informs you of the right that it has to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Retention of certain data: CLINICA LA GARENA reports, in compliance with the provisions of the Law 25/2007, in 18 October, conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, should proceed to hold and retain certain traffic data generated during the development of communications in order to sell them to the legitimate authorities, when legal under the circumstances provided for therein.
data recorded: As in most products supplied by Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you use the services of the web. These log data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which you access products, The operating system, Device Configuration.
Security measures: Adopt measures necessary data protection to prevent data loss, data alteration, or access by unauthorized personnel to it.
Last updated: 25/05/2018